Donate after 5 p.m. Wednesday = 1 POINT
Upgrade to paper guest ticket = 2 POINTS
Unused ticket = 2 POINTS
4 or More POINTS = no postseason tickets this season and regular and postseason tickets for next next year
TRANSFERS to OTHER STUDENTS
Use myBama username (example: email@example.com username = bigal)
Ticket recipient must accept transfer
E-mails will be sent to both students
If not accepted, ticket will stay on original account, and nonuse will result in penalty
- Access MyTickets from myBama.ua.edu or UA’s mobile app
- MyTickets opens 1pm the Sunday prior to each home football game and closes at the start of halftime of the home football game
- Tickets will have either an “upper” or “lower” deck assignment
- Students enter through Gate 30 (upper deck) or Gate 31 (lower deck)
- Upgrades are allowed 1 ticket per game and a total of 2 upgrades per season
- You may donate your ticket until 1 hour before kickoff. To avoid the late donation penalty donate by 5 P.M. on the Wednesday of game week
STUDENT TICKET UPGRADE INFORMATION
WHEN YOU UPGRADE YOUR TICKET YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE A TICKET ON YOUR ACTION CARD
- You must have your Action Card and another form of ID to upgrade your student ticket.
- Only the student of record may upgrade their ticket.
- Each upgrade counts as 2 penalty points (limit 2 for the season).
- Students who receive 4 or more penalty points during the season automatically forfeit the right to purchase postseason tickets this season and regular and postseason tickets for 2018.
- The upgrade cost is $10 off of face value and will vary from game to game.
- The Ticket Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, or Check for the upgrade fee.