NEW for 2019!
Students will now be able to earn Tide Loyalty Points. To earn and track your points, you must download and activate the free Tide Loyalty Points app for iOS and Android once the app is released prior to the 2019 football season. For questions concerning the loyalty point program please email TideLoyalty@ia.ua.edu
TRANSFERS to OTHER STUDENTS
- Use myBama username (example: firstname.lastname@example.org username = bigal)
- Ticket recipient must accept transfer
- E-mails will be sent to both students
- If not accepted, ticket will stay on original account
- Access MyTickets from myBama.ua.edu or UA’s mobile app
- MyTickets opens 1pm the Sunday prior to each home football game and closes at the start of halftime of the home football game
- Tickets will have either an “upper” or “lower” deck assignment
- Students enter through Gate 30 (upper deck) or Gate 31 (lower deck)
- NEW Earn and track your Tide Loyalty Points through the Tide Loyalty Points app for iOS and Android. Download prior to 2019 football season.
STUDENT TICKET UPGRADE INFORMATION
WHEN YOU UPGRADE YOUR TICKET YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE A TICKET ON YOUR ACTION CARD
- When upgrading your ticket, your ticket will be removed from your Action Card and converted to a guest paper ticket.
- The upgrade cost is $10 off of face value and will vary from game to game.
- You must have your Action Card and another form of ID to upgrade your student ticket.
- Only the student of record may upgrade their ticket.
- The Ticket Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, or Check for the upgrade fee.