← back to Action Card in Apple Wallet
Action Card in Apple Wallet Requirements:
|Action Card Account
||Student confirmed term enrollment for Main Campus status
||Or Active employment status
|UA myBama login account
|UA DUO account
||iPhone 6, iPhone6 Plus or later
||iOS 12 or later
||Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2 or later
||watchOS 5 or later
||Signed into iCloud. If two devices used, both must be signed into same iCloud account.
|eAccounts mobile app
||Loaded from the Apple App Store
Adding Your Action Card to iPhone and Apple Watch:
1.Download the eAccounts Mobile App from your App store.
2.Open eAccounts, swipe through startup screens and tap Get Started.
3. Search for University of Alabama and click through to the Action Card login screen.
2.Open the eAccounts app and Tap “Continue to Sign In” and login with your myBama credentials.
3. Enter your myBama Credentials. If you have not set up your DUO , visit DUO steps and video.
5.Approve the DUO request
◦You can now view your account balances and meal plans
6. Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Apple Wallet button.
5.Tap “Agree” on the lower right corner on the Terms and Conditions page
6.Wait until the notification at the top of the screen verifies your card has been added to the Wallet and tap “Done” in the upper right corner
◦You now can see that your Action Card photo displays on the account screen
*For international students, faculty and staff who experience issues adding their mobile ACT Card. Go to your device
Settings > General > Language/Region and change to U.S.
- Log into the eAccounts app on your phone and in the top left, tap on your Action Card photo.
- Tap the “i” icon on the top right of the Action Card, and tap where it says “Add or Remove Campus ID from Wallet”
- Select “Add to Apple Watch” and follow the prompts to add the card to the watch. You’ll receive a notification on your watch once the Action Card is fully installed and ready to use.
- Your device must be powered on, but it does not have to be connected to a wifi network.
- Some devices (iPhone X models and later) will still work for a period of time after your battery has been depleted.
- Holding your iPhone with the screen facing towards you, tap the top of your iPhone or the face of your Apple Watch against the reader to use your ACT Card.
- For iPhones released after the 6/6 Plus, Express Mode allows you to use your ACT Card without unlocking the device with a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID. Just tap your device against the reader to recognize your ACT Card.
- For iPhone 6/6 Plus, double-click the Home button, select your default payment card, and select your ACT Card. Verify your identity with Touch ID, then with the screen facing you tap the top of your phone against the reader.
- To display your ACT Card Mobile Credential, open Apple Wallet and select your ACT Card from your saved cards.
If you had your Act Card previously on an iPhone and now have a new one you will need to remove your card from the old iPhone before setting up a new device. Please follow these steps for removing card:
- On your New iPhone, navigate to Settings and then tap the very top selection (the section with your name) to go into your iCloud Settings.
- Scroll down to see your devices associated with your iCloud account and select your old iPhone.
- Scroll down to see the Apple Pay section and you should see “Action Card”. Tap “Remove Card.” This will remove all your cards on your Wallet including your Action Card.
- Once the card is removed from your old iPhone, you can log into the eAccounts app on your new iPhone and follow the steps to add the card on your new phone.
- If you have a new Apple Watch, you can follow the same steps to remove the card from the old watch.
To add funds to your Bama Cash account in the eAccounts app, first save a payment method at the eAccounts website.
- Make a deposit using a desktop or mobile web browser.
- After you complete your deposit, there will be an option to save your credit card information.
- This saved payment method will be available in the eAccounts app for future deposits. If you have already used eAccounts to access your Mobile Credential, you will need to sign out and back in to update the saved payment information.
- Make a deposit using Apple Pay
- First, you need to have a debit or credit card setup in Apple Pay
- Open eAccounts app
- Select "Add Money"
- Enter deposit amount
- Tap on Apple Pay and select the credit/debit card you want to use