Bama Cash is a convenient option to preload funds to an online account you can access with a swipe of your Action Card at over 100 on and off campus locations.
Activating your Bama Cash account with a deposit gives you buying power at dining locations on and off-campus, grocery stores, gas stations, bookstores, vending machines, pizza delivery, laundry, movie rentals, print and mail services, pharmacies, beauty salons, coffee shops and more!
Ready to add funds?
- Online – MyAccounts – Log In with MyBama username and password
- Online Guests – Guest Deposit Module – Have Campuswide ID number and name ready
- UA’s Mobile App – You must first enter your credit card information as a Saved Payment Method from the Action Card MyAccounts website.
- Kiosks – Located at each Campus library and in Ferguson Center
- Call Us – Direct at 205-348-2288 or Toll Free 800-474-2288 (we accept all major credit and debit cards) Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Action Card Office – Monday- Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., located at 451 Campus Drive East
*As of July 7th 2016 MyAccount upgrade requires those that already have a saved payment method will need to delete and re-enter your information online.*