Bama Cash vs Dining Dollars
What is the ACT Card
What is Bama Cash?
- Bama Cash is a convenient option to preload funds to an online account that students, faculty and staff at The University of Alabama can access with a tap of their ACT Card at over 100 on- and off- campus locations!
- Making a deposit to Bama Cash allows the campus community to make purchases at dining locations on- and off-campus, grocery stores, gas stations, bookstores, pizza delivery, vending machines, printing services, residence hall laundry facilities, mail services, beauty salons, coffee shops and more.
- For students living on campus, it’s important to know that some on-campus services, such as residence hall laundry, will only accept Bama Cash.
- Bama Cash can also be accepted at all Dining Dollars locations, so if Dining Dollars are running low, simply add some Bama Cash!
(Funds cannot be added to Dining Dollars.)
To make a Bama Cash deposit:
- eAccounts website: Students, faculty and staff can make a deposit at any time to load Bama Cash using a credit or debit card by logging in with their myBama username and password. Guests (parents, friends, family or supporters of the UA member) can also use this link to deposit Bama Cash using the Guest Deposit link on the website with the UA member’s CWID and last name.
- After making a first-time deposit under a UA login (non-guest deposit), the payment method can be saved to access for future deposits and in the eAccounts mobile app.
- eAccounts mobile app: Students, faculty and staff can deposit funds to Bama Cash quickly and conveniently using the eAccounts mobile app by using Apple Pay or a saved payment method.
- For Apple Pay:
- Verify that a debit/credit card is setup in Apple Pay
- Open eAccounts app and tap Add Money
- Enter deposit amount ($10 minimum)
- Tap Apple Pay and select the debit/credit card to use
- To use a saved payment method in the eAccounts app, a first-time payment must be made through the online eAccounts website, and the payment method must be saved at the end of the transaction
- For Apple Pay:
- Call the Action Card Office for a direct deposit: 205-348-2288, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. cst. We accept all major credit/debit cards with no deposit fees!
- In person: Action Card Office, Campus Drive Parking Deck (Bus Hub),315 Hackberry Lane, Tuscaloosa AL 35401, Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. cst. We accept cash, checks and all major credit/debit cards.
- Transaction history and balances for Bama Cash accounts can be viewed in the eAccounts mobile app and website at any time.