What is Bama Cash?
Bama Cash is a convenient option to preload funds to an online account you can access with a tap or swipe of your Action Card at over 100 on and off campus locations.
Activating your Bama Cash account with a deposit gives you buying power at dining locations on and off-campus, grocery stores, gas stations, bookstores, vending machines, pizza delivery, laundry, print and mail services, medical care services, beauty salons, coffee shops and more!
Ready to add funds?
Choose from any method below:
- Online – eAccounts – Log In with myBama username and password
- Online Guests – Guest Deposit Module – Have Campuswide ID number and name ready
- eAccounts Mobile App – You must first enter your credit card information as a Saved Payment Method from the Action Card eAccounts website.
- Kiosks – Located at each Campus library
- Call Us – Direct at 205-348-2288 or Toll Free 800-474-2288 (we accept all major credit and debit cards) Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Action Card Office – Monday- Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m., located at 451 Campus Drive East