What’s different about the new card?
- Your card number is now a unique 16-digit number and not your CWID
- Click here to find your new card number
- The 16-digit number must be used when paying with Dining Dollars or Bama Cash for pre-paid orders (ex: When ordering pizza for delivery, you will use the 16-digit number instead of your CWID.)
- If you have not upgraded to the new card you will still use the CWID
- New Chip Technology embedded in the card
- This summer readers all over campus are being updated to add CARD TAP including Action Card, Bama Dining, Network Printing, SUPeStore, and Dining Dollars and Bama Cash off-campus merchants.
- A brand new design featuring the Quad, Big Al, and Denny Chimes
How do I get the new card and will it cost?
* A new photo is required
*You will not be able to submit a photo online.
Come visit us in our office at the Campus Drive Parking Deck (Bus Hub) during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 8a.m. – 5p.m. The Action Card staff will take your picture and give you your new card before leaving. Your first card with the new design will be free, for any replacements after that please see our policy for card fees.
*You are not required to turn in your old card*