Welcome to UA’s Action Card Photo Submission Application
Registered for your Bama Bound session? Submit your photo now online for your official student ID card, the Action Card.
Why submit online?
- You can select a photo of your choice (criteria). Video instructions.
- Pick-up of your Action Card at orientation will be quick and easy.
- For 2-day sessions, Bama Cash funds for use at Bama Dining locations during Bama Bound will already be loaded to the card.
- You will save time and effort during your orientation visit because you will not have to wait in line to have your photo made and the card produced at our office across campus.
- You will need your Action Card immediately for the start of the Fall term for dining services, check-in, door access, facility entrance, and so much more.
Submit a photo now meeting criteria and your Action Card will be printed and available for pick-up on Day 1.
Photos must be submitted at least one full business day prior to your Bama Bound session.
You are highly encouraged to submit a photo online. Not submitting in advance will require you to visit our office across campus in the Campus Drive Deck to have your photo made and the card produced.
Your Action Card proclaims you as a member of the UA community and is your key to access essential campus services. You will be required to show an official government-issued photo ID when you pick-up your card.
Ready to submit your photo? To login you will need your MyBama user name and password. All communications will be sent to your UA crimson email account. Be sure to check your crimson email account to verify the status of your Action Card.
|or read our FAQ for more information.|