Football Ticket - Tips
- Be sure you want to transfer or donate your football ticket for the upcoming game before you get started because all transactions are final and cannot be reversed!
- Be sure you want to remove your name from the Waiting List before you complete the transaction because all transactions are final and cannot be reversed.
- Before you get started on transferring your ticket to another student, you need to know:
(1). first and last name as it appears on their Action Card-no nicknames
(2). full crimson email address EX: email@example.com
- Each online transaction you make is for the upcoming home football game only and not for the season.
- The My Football Ticket tab is open for transactions starting Sunday morning before a home game and will close out on the Saturday after the game starts. It is not open for transactions during away games or bye weeks.
- You must have your Action Card for entrance to the game, no exceptions. If your card is lost, replacements are available at Room 104 Student Services Center three hours prior to game start time through the beginning of third quarter. Temporary cards cannot be used for Gameday entrance.
- Under the “Transfer Ticket” option, the Bama ID is the full crimson email address (for example firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Only eligible students can utilize the online My Football Ticket system for any of the transaction options. You must have a confirmed schedule with Student Receivables and meet enrollment criteria for student athletic entrance.
- Information on how to upgrade a ticket on a game-by-game basis can be found at the Athletic Ticket Office web site http://www.rolltide.com/tickets