- Access MyTickets from mybama.ua.edu or UA’s mobile app
- MyTickets opens 1pm the Sunday prior to each home football game and closes at the start of halftime of the home football game
- Tickets will have either an “upper” or “lower” deck assignment
- Students enter through Gate 30 (upper deck) or Gate 31 (lower deck)
- Upgrades are allowed 1 ticket per game and a total of 2 upgrades per season
- You may donate your ticket until 1 hour before kickoff. To avoid the late donation penalty donate by 5 P.M. on the Wednesday of game week
- Non-use = 2 points
- Upgraded tickets = 2 points per upgrade (limit 2 upgrades per season)
- Donated tickets after 5 P.M. on Wednesday of game week = 1 point per donated ticket
STUDENT TICKET UPGRADE INFORMATION
- You must have your Action Card and another form of ID to upgrade your student ticket.
- Only the student of record may upgrade their ticket.
- Each upgrade counts as 2 penalty points (limit 2 for the season).
- Students who receive 4 or more penalty points during the season automatically forfeit the right to purchase postseason tickets this season and regular and postseason tickets for 2018.
- The upgrade cost is $10 off of face value and will vary from game to game.
- The Ticket Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Cash, or Check for the upgrade fee.
WHEN YOU UPGRADE YOUR TICKET YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE A TICKET ON YOUR ACTION CARD